FINELINE BOARDS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
There are two methods of installing these boards; Quick fit, or Concealed Fixing.
Simply drill sufficient holes through the aluminium trim and screw board to wall.
Concealed Fixing Method
- Screw mounting brackets to wall with the top of the bracket 10mm lower than the desired height for the board. Use small head screws. Make sure brackets are level.
- For large boards, a middle bracket may be required.
- Slide board down over bracket ensuring rear of board engages the bracket.
Whiteboards – Clip-on Pen Tray
- Mount board on wall.
- First clip the top of the pen tray into the top of the trim, in the gap between the whiteboard surface and the frame.
With a firm action, apply downward pressure to snap the pen tray onto the trim.
- Ensure tray is in correct position prior to snap-fitting, as once snapped on, it is very difficult to remove.